Wednesday, July 20, 2011

makes me look to horsey-like.


Zelda B July 20, 2011 at 4:50 pm
Yes!!! We are not horses, and this dress would make me look bad. Men would laugh at me, and that does nothing for my ego. Also, this outfit is very expensive for what it delivers, and that is not alot!
I do not appreciate being considered equivalent to an equine and those that would call me that are themselves bovine in nature!
I will dress fashionably, but not buy clothing that makes me look to horsey-like.
meme July 21, 2011 at 12:12 am
Amanda/Ellen? I think the real Zelda probably wants her name back.
zelda July 21, 2011 at 11:30 am
i do :( oh well! hopefully you all can tell the difference!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2011/07/20/suit-of-the-week-banana-republic/#ixzz1snaPdfYN

No comments:

Post a Comment