Monday, May 16, 2011

"Are you really Ellen?"

Actually, my observation has been that the spelling, grammar, punctuation and caps have gotten WORSE over time!!!



Ellen May 16, 2011 at 10:15 am
These peep-toe shoes would NEVER be acceptable at my firm, even though I got to wear shoes like this in the Bahamas with the manageing partner. I do love the dress, though. We were TOLD in our firm’s causal dress code not to expose our feet at work (this goes for MEN also), and this even includes SANDALS in the Summer, so I would be sent home or to buy another pair. I LOVE peep toe shoes, so that means I say FOOEY on our dress code.
ImposterFinder May 16, 2011 at 11:11 am
Are you really Ellen?
Monday May 16, 2011 at 11:20 am
Ellen isn’t even “really Ellen,” so I feel like identifying a fake is kind of a lost cause. But we’ll see if she tries to show some kind of credential to prove she’s the original! I’d be CUREIOUS.
meme May 16, 2011 at 11:24 am
I think this Ellen lacks the original Ellen’s creativity. The most recent posts are all about the manageing partner and the word Fooey. And they don’t contain nearly enough misspellings, made-up words or grammatical errors. I agree that this looks like a fake Ellen troll!
found a peanut May 16, 2011 at 11:27 am
a troll of a troll. how meta.
Cfm May 16, 2011 at 12:24 pm
I’m not talking about a troll of a troll. I’m talking about a troll of a troll of a troll. Three levels.
That many trolls within a troll is to unstable! When you have a troll within a troll the effect is compounded. It’s going to get worse as we go deeper.
Scully May 16, 2011 at 12:36 pm
Haha, such a great movie!
L May 16, 2011 at 12:52 pm
BRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAWRMWRMWRMWRM!
(Inception button)
http://inception.davepedu.com/
Cfm May 16, 2011 at 2:29 pm
Oh god I love that button. I want to use it my next meeting when someone says “hey did you ever consider..” about something that happened two weeks ago. I will brahmm them.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2011/05/16/splurge-mondays-tps-report-colorblock-dress/#ixzz1snT4XU4M

No comments:

Post a Comment