Wednesday, May 11, 2011

maintain the integrety of the sight

"Susan" is also a handle used by someone real, at least as of 2012. No particular reason to think that the provocateur, here, and response from "Ellen" came from the same person, but the spirit is certainly there.



Susan May 11, 2011 at 4:46 pm
I agree. Far too sexy to wear to work. The men would be staring at my breasts. They do that anyway, but this would almost give them license to do so and I do not want to do that.
Jas May 11, 2011 at 5:11 pm
Susan/Ellen, I feel like you’re not really putting the effort in anymore. Where’s the passion? Where’s the capslock?
Cfm May 11, 2011 at 5:28 pm
Agree, Susan/Ellen/Laura has been in a huge slump. If you are going to bother posting Susan, find your passion. Remember what it was that brought you to the site in the first place, made you want to share about the bald men objectifying you, your problems being so pretty and looking like a younger, prettier cameron diaz. It was hard been so pretty and successful. Recapture that. You didn’t even address the exposed zipper.
SF Bay Associate May 11, 2011 at 5:30 pm
Ha Cfm! – I just lol’d rather loudly, catching the eye of the records guy going by. Classic.
Ellen May 11, 2011 at 6:02 pm
Your right, but Kat doesn’t like it when I get to emotional. She wants to maintain the integrety of the sight, so that is why I have been a little reserved. I like the sight ALOT, so I am doing what Kat wants. Meow!
Sydney Bristow May 11, 2011 at 6:36 pm
Cfm I started laughing really loudly myself. Luckily I’m at home, but I think my cat is confused. Too funny!
Decor Cutie May 13, 2011 at 9:30 am
Jas, CFM, SF Bay, you guys are ‘off the hook’. I’m plotzing, lol!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2011/05/11/suit-of-the-week-rebecca-taylor/#ixzz1s83dNcSQ

No comments:

Post a Comment