Friday, October 14, 2011

Please give my best to everyone!

Some of my personal favorites are those in which Ellen seems to be striving to actually exist. Almost every time a meetup is mentioned, she gestures in one way or another to wishing she could attend (even when it's in CA). Thanks, commenters here...



Bonnie October 14, 2011 at 2:33 pm
DC Corporettes!
There is a venue change for next week’s meetup because the original location is unavailable. We will be meeting on Tuesday, October 18th at 6:30 p.m. at the Laughing Man Tavern. I reserved space at the downstairs bar. If you have any questions, email me at dccorporette at yahoo dot com Hope to see you there!
Ellen October 14, 2011 at 4:54 pm
I will NOT be abel to make it after all! The manageing partner has me doing a very important EBT on a Workmen’s Compenseation case that day, and that will eventueally go in front of an A.L.J., so I am busy now prepearing for it.
Please give my best to everyone!
Kanye East October 14, 2011 at 6:23 pm
They call ‘em EBT’s in DC? I thought that was a NY thing.
Thanks for teaching me something, Ellen! Love ya!
CFM October 14, 2011 at 6:48 pm
She is in NY she thought she would be in DC that week if the manageing partner let her! I will pour a little cosmo out for you Ellen
Kanye East October 14, 2011 at 7:24 pm
That guy has the worst bad breathe.
Monday October 14, 2011 at 7:49 pm
I am NOT a laweyr like Ellen and so I do NOT know what the EBT or ALJ is. However, I remember Ellen was going to have a CLEINT MEETING in Greenbelt MD, and THAT is why she thought she could attend. She Most recently said that her PARENTTS are paying her rent in NYC.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2011/10/14/weekend-open-thread-104/#ixzz1s2DjC1JG

No comments:

Post a Comment