Friday, October 28, 2011

my Tort’s professor was always stareing at me



Ellen October 28, 2011 at 11:19 am
I agree. We women should NOT just put on to much eye shadow WILLIE NILLIE, as it makes us look like a MANNEKIN.
When I was in law school, my Tort’s professor was always stareing at me, and he told me it was b/c I looked like his first GIRLFREIND in college, who wore the same EYE shadow.
I told him I did not care, and all I wanted to do is learn TORT’s. So then he said he wanted to date me after the class was over, and I said NO.
After he gave me a B for the class, I wondered if it was b/c of my eyeshadow. I thought I should get an A, so FOOEY on him!
Monday October 28, 2011 at 12:05 pm
No Ellen, the B was your ding for NOT dateing your professor. If you had been reading Corporette as a law student, you would have known better. EVERYONE here has dated her proefessor or manageing partner, and that is how we got ahead.
Ru October 28, 2011 at 12:29 pm
WILLIE. NILLIE. Words to live and die by. Thank you, Ellen.
anon October 28, 2011 at 1:32 pm
maybe you should sleep with ALL the partners proactively, it is possible the MANAGEING PARTNER alone doesn’t make the decision…
manoavalleygirl October 29, 2011 at 2:53 am
Okay, that made me laugh out loud.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2011/10/28/frugal-fridays-tps-report-libby-blouse/#ixzz1sGEjN6D1

No comments:

Post a Comment