Monday, September 26, 2011

What kind of a name is TRUNK anyways?

I should probably make a tag for Ellen's pseudo-feminist statements.



Selia September 26, 2011 at 9:47 am
Funny, I tend to like this type of dress on other people, but always looks like it just hangs on me.
On another note, thanks to Penelope Trunk for telling me my degree is a waste! LOL
GRA September 26, 2011 at 9:52 am
The more I read her articles, the more I dislike her.
fresh jd September 26, 2011 at 10:21 am
Ditto. I’m getting really tired of her schtick.
Ellen September 26, 2011 at 11:26 am
I agree. What kind of a name is TRUNK anyways?
I think that we should make the MOST of our JD degrees, not bash them!
I like the dress alot, but it is to expensive.
Ru September 26, 2011 at 3:55 pm
Totally agree, Ellen. Especially since she chose her own name. Like, why would you pick TRUNK?
If I were to pick my name, I think I might go with DANGER.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2011/09/26/splurge-mondays-tps-report-black-label-cashmere-blend-dress/#ixzz1sb6YLCNq

No comments:

Post a Comment