Thursday, November 25, 2010

I am NOT a constitutenal SCHOLAR

Controversy...I will add that the assistance I've had in analyzing the input data on this post suggests it was not from the same source as others.



Ellen November 25, 2010 at 8:44 am
I am up early and just put the TURKEY in my oven to bake.
I am NOT a constitutenal SCHOLAR, but I DO appreciate my life as a JD in New York State. I am thankfully still happy, and the manageing partner is not treating me JUST like a sex OBJECT.
My Boyfriend, Alan is still asleep, but I hope he will stay on track to MARRY me, and he is still SEXY and does nice things for me, and I do NICE things for him.
So I wish all of you VERY best Thanksgivings, Corpolettes. We have alot to be thankful for.
Love, Ellen
Eponine November 25, 2010 at 9:48 am
Taylor November 25, 2010 at 1:37 pm
Oh, it makes me sad that Ellen was so full of gratitude and then Eponine couldn’t pass up the opportunity to be an arrogant jerk for just one day. Ellen, my hubby is working out-of-town today and I am grateful that he has a job in this economy. Happy Thanksgiving!
CC November 25, 2010 at 1:41 pm
Taylor its been well established that Ellen is not real the last couple days, its a he making fun of the website.
Janie November 25, 2010 at 3:26 pm
Thanks to everyone who advised me on bag choices for an internship interview. The interview went great and I got the position! So, thanks!
Anonymous November 25, 2010 at 2:08 pm
Congratulations Taylor, you just got punk’d :)
Taylor November 25, 2010 at 3:21 pm
I did, huh? Who cares? I still don’t get the point of correcting grammar on the Thanksgiving holiday.
Come now November 28, 2010 at 10:08 pm
Taylor, your descent into name-calling was unwarranted (“arrogant jerk”?) – overreaction much? You say you don’t get the point of correcting grammar over the thanksgiving holiday, but name-calling is all right by you then?
EG November 25, 2010 at 7:38 pm
Thanks, liked the link alot!
jr. prof November 26, 2010 at 10:50 pm
What would America be without alot? We do have to be thankful for the alot. And a laugh. Way to go, Eponine!
Samantha November 28, 2010 at 10:04 pm
That’s hilarious, Eponine! I enjoy Hyperbole and a half, but hadn’t seen this one.
Louise November 25, 2010 at 2:57 pm
Happy Thanksgiving to you, too, Ellen. May you and Alan have a good upcoming holiday season.
It seems that some of the regular commenters think that you are not a real person, but in the spirit of the season, I hope they will give you a chance. I’m guessing that English is not your first language; if that is true, can you share with us where you are from?
Anon November 25, 2010 at 5:42 pm
Nice troll. Pretty troll. Want a cookie?


Read more: http://corporette.com/2010/11/24/holiday-weekend-open-thread-6/#ixzz1sGA0gQM3

No comments:

Post a Comment