Sunday, November 28, 2010

My BF is the best.


Ellen November 28, 2010 at 8:53 am
My BF got me a pair of Jimmy Choo shoes for Xmas! Can you believe it? He is SOOOO good to me! He gave them to me early because he did not want for me to start wearing them once it snowed, but I told him that I wore boots outside and will ONLY bring these shoes with me to work and wear them INSIDE in the winter. My BF is the best. This is a great holiday. I don’t know what to get him. He is not a great dresser like I am.
A November 28, 2010 at 12:10 pm
Ugh. Anyone know how to clean up all this troll hair. EW! And droppings!
Anonymous November 28, 2010 at 4:14 pm
The best thing to do is just not respond to them. They eventually get bored and move on.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2010/11/24/holiday-weekend-open-thread-6/#ixzz1sGAyoXwO

No comments:

Post a Comment