Tuesday, November 23, 2010

a suit that eccentuates my bodice.

This is very uncharacteristic, in my experience--she rarely engages any other comment directly, and even more rarely has she become confrontational at all. Thoughts?


Also, I think this is the only instance when KAT has weighed in, if only by acronym.




Ellen November 23, 2010 at 8:20 pm
I ALWAYS like to wear a suit that eccentuates my bodice. I have worked VERY hard to keep my midriff as slim as possible, b/c I NEVER eat fatty foods after 6:00 pm. Instead, I go to the gym where the trainer thinks I have a great body. I personally think I am 5 lbs overweight, and all the excess is in the seat.
If I could ONLY find a suit that can hide my tush, I would be VERY happy.
If anyone has any ideas, I will be VERY GRATFUL.
Thanks in advance. And happy turkey to all. Remember not to eat the skin and limit the dark meat if you want to stay svelte like me.
Wth November 23, 2010 at 8:33 pm
I’ll bite. I just don’t understand what you get out of it. You’ve been here for weeks now under different names, all with mildly misogynic posts but always obvious that you’re not a “corporette” No one is even that mad at you, so its not like your one of those people that feeds off all negative energy. What are you hoping to accomplish here?
Anon... November 23, 2010 at 8:36 pm
Ha. Couldn’t have said it better myself.
Ellen November 23, 2010 at 8:45 pm
I work with some men that OBJECTIFY me all day, and just want to have women friends. I have alot to offer but the men do not always treat me as an equal. I have a JD so I do NOT know why men do not treat me equally, because I have the same eduacation as they do. I am pussled that some women are so jealous of me. I am just like others here, and I am a corpralette. Fooey on those peeople that do not like me. I have to find somewhere where I can be respected.
Wth November 23, 2010 at 8:55 pm
Ah well there is the problem! You got an eduacation while they got an education. See corporette therapy is working already. Although I am pussled as well as to why you keep coming back.
Anon... November 23, 2010 at 9:06 pm
Is there some sort of language barrier here that we’re missing perhaps? If not, these sort of posts are starting to get ridiculous.
Ellen November 23, 2010 at 9:10 pm
Fooey on you two. Women are always BASHING me b/c I am pretty, but I really try not to care to much, b/c I have a JD and my parents help me out so I can live well in NYC. Why are you so catty with me?
Anon... November 23, 2010 at 9:13 pm
lol
Ellen November 23, 2010 at 9:17 pm
Its’ so gratefying to know that I at least have you guys as my friends.
Wth November 23, 2010 at 9:19 pm
haha last time I’ll respond I promise. But no one has even bashed you. you’re so desperate for us to be like “omg how can you talk like this we are women rooooarr feminism rosie the riveter men are evil” But the only thing people have said are its just the weirdest trolling in the world. Fooey on me for responding though.
Anon... November 23, 2010 at 9:22 pm
FOOOEY! Ok I’m done.
2L NYC November 23, 2010 at 10:36 pm
Actually, this is much more hilarious than the one crazy commenter all by herself! The BEST part is the completely WEIRD caps that don’t make any sense at all. (Making me smile while outlining…)
anon November 23, 2010 at 11:20 pm
Because we are not “corpralettes” like you?
Ellen November 24, 2010 at 7:54 am
You are probabley just jealous of me because I look JUST like Gweneth Paltrow. But I am very used to this. Women love to BASH me because I am honest and friendly. And I have a JD, so I am confident in MYSELF.
Ru November 24, 2010 at 11:04 am
Because I love Ellen and her hilarious ways, I’m going to have to say how on earth would we know that you look like Gwyneth Paltrow? Really? I mean seriously, how is possible that we would know what you look like? And I think lots of the women here have JD’s, so really, you’re not so special here. Sorry…….
Anon... November 24, 2010 at 1:41 pm
This might be my favorite post ever. LOL.
anon November 23, 2010 at 11:18 pm
Possibly Ellen likes to perpetuate the use of CAPS and FOOEY!!
Louise November 24, 2010 at 1:40 pm
I think I will use FOOEY! any time I don’t agree with another poster’s opinion from now on.
i'm nobody November 24, 2010 at 2:09 pm
don’t bite. you make it too easy for them.
Anon... November 23, 2010 at 8:35 pm
Yeesh.
Kat November 23, 2010 at 10:24 pm
lolz


Read more: http://corporette.com/2010/11/23/suit-of-the-week-theory/#ixzz1sX4dl2Rl

No comments:

Post a Comment