Tuesday, January 25, 2011

HYPENETING our names to become “Sheketovits-Barshevsky”

Ellen was manageing her expectations for the relationship with Alan from the beginning...



Ellen January 25, 2011 at 6:45 pm
I will NEVER change my name after I get MARRIED, so that if I EVER get divorced, I will NOT have that problem. Even though I love Alan dearly, he has a very unusual name (Sheketovits), and my last name is much preferable to his (Barshevsky).
When we talk about this, he wanted me to change my name so I said how about YOU taking MY name, and he said no.
So we then said how about HYPENETING our names to become “Sheketovits-Barshevsky”, but I prefer “Barshevsky-Sheketovits”, but this would NOT be good for our children, as the SAT does not have this many spaces on their forms.
So it is JUST going to be Barshevsky for me, and Sheketovits for him. That way, if I ever catch him cheating, and divorce him, I will not have to get rid of his name.
Down with trolls January 25, 2011 at 7:30 pm
Barshevsky-Sheketovits LOL. At least there is no question now that Ellen is a troll or at least a troll is masquerading as Ellen! But Alan Sheketovits or whatever his name is sure is active as a troll on the ABA-type blogs!
doo doo do doo... January 25, 2011 at 11:42 pm
doo doo do doo... January 26, 2011 at 12:01 am
Anoner January 26, 2011 at 12:03 am
I just don’t even know what to say…..it’s so ELLEN.
JessC January 26, 2011 at 2:10 am
That is just priceless.
Ru January 26, 2011 at 1:02 pm
WOW………the pricelessness is just stunning…..
academicsocialite January 26, 2011 at 10:21 am
Oh Elan – this is just the best. Funnier than anything I could have come up with myself…
Anonymous January 26, 2011 at 1:00 pm
Thank jeebus for you. I was dying to know what you thought.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2011/01/25/professional-name-change-fun-after-divorce/#ixzz2152OcwOD

No comments:

Post a Comment