Monday, January 24, 2011

moved to a shabby smaller windowless space


Ellen January 24, 2011 at 8:32 pm
Threadjack, please! I JUST got back from a vacation with Alan and I found out that my office was moved to a shabby smaller windowless space at the end of the hall. How should IHANDLE this? The manageing partner says he needed my office for a new partner, but he is not EVEN there yet. I do not want to loose my job by being to pushy. I do like my job alot, but do feel like they are treating me badly. Can anyone advice me? Thank you.
See Pea A January 24, 2011 at 8:59 pm
just be thankful you have an office and not a cubicle! Put up a picture of “alan” on the wall and be thankful you have a job
North Shore January 24, 2011 at 9:45 pm
The alot is happy to hear that you like your job, Ellen.
FinanceGal January 24, 2011 at 10:04 pm
The alot takes a strong interest in many tales of joy and woe. He is a caring alot.
Midori January 25, 2011 at 3:06 pm
North Shore, I love you.
Anon January 24, 2011 at 11:53 pm
Look on the bright side, maybe the BALD partner with the BAD BREATH won’t be able to FIND you anymore!
Kaye January 25, 2011 at 1:46 am
Sounds rough :( Go have a martini or five to help you cope, and then maybe write the managing partner an email letting him know how you feel?
Anonymous January 25, 2011 at 12:28 pm
Don’t worry about it; just spend most of your day leaving comments on Corporette. You’ve become the best thing about this site.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2011/01/24/open-thread-design-no-nos-for-womens-workwear/#ixzz1sbGc13ix

No comments:

Post a Comment