Friday, January 28, 2011

I will be alot more diserning about these things.

While everyone else was recommending high literature...


Anyone else noticed that Ellen's erroneous spelling, caps, punctuation have all gotten more EXTREEM over time? 



Ellen January 28, 2011 at 6:22 pm
You should check now to see if you can get back issues of Marie Claire on-line? There were some exellent articles that I read when I was in LAW school that I did NOT clip out at the time that I wish I had clipped out.
If you find them please let all of us Corporettes know about it and to get us the HYPERLYNK. I learned alot about men through these articles, and b/c of that I am NOT being taken advantage by anyone who wants for me to do things I do NOT want to do.
B/C I do have to pay the rent for now, I am very nice to my boss at work, but you can be sure that after I get married, I will be alot more diserning about these things.
CfM January 28, 2011 at 6:43 pm
But Ellen, will you ever get MARRIED? you have been dating ALAN for so LONG now. You are getting OLD and loosing your LOOKS. You should make him propose so you can quite LAW
Anonymous January 28, 2011 at 6:54 pm
“Loosing!” Perfect!
surrounded by lawyers January 28, 2011 at 6:56 pm
I am almost hoping Ellen will start linking to her own BLOG, because I would READE it DAILY and look forward to COMMENTS like this as well.
K January 28, 2011 at 7:52 pm
This!
Me January 28, 2011 at 6:44 pm
She’s back!
houda January 28, 2011 at 7:40 pm
yes ! I missed Ellen/Alan
ANON2L January 29, 2011 at 3:00 am
I’m starting to enjoy “her” interjections around here. Well done, Ellen. You’ve found a niche. Just don’t go spoiling it by getting out of hand.
Ses January 28, 2011 at 7:39 pm
I reiterate my position that Élan is an AI in testing phase. :-D
Bonnie January 28, 2011 at 7:47 pm
You can subscribe to Marie Claire CHEAP and can still pay the RENT. Maybe it will help you deal with your BOSS.
Anon January 28, 2011 at 8:12 pm
wait… “CHEAP” or “CHEEP”? lol.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2011/01/28/weekend-open-thread-70/#ixzz1sX2VcnsC

No comments:

Post a Comment