Wednesday, January 19, 2011

sexy names for females, and masculine names for men

Do we have additional "Wilma" posts, folks? At any rate, this seems further to confirm that Ellen looks like a blonde movie star one way or another. 



Wilma January 19, 2011 at 5:20 pm
Yes, I think neutral names are silly. After all, you cannot tell if it is a man or a woman. There should be sexy names for females, and masculine names for men.
Even the name Kit is questionable. Men are named Kit, and so are women. But Kit is not feminine. It is also a neutral name. Many guys named Kit I know are gay.
You can be androgenus, or asexual with a neutral name. But you should NOT be homosexual.
My name is very feminine, and I look like Gwynneth Paltrow on a good day. I am the only Wilma I know, and I am a NY attorney.
d January 19, 2011 at 7:01 pm
Kat, what is up with this?
Anon for this January 19, 2011 at 7:30 pm
I think Ellen/Alan (sorry if I’m spelling that wrong–I’m not going back through earlier comments in other threads to check it) got a name change!
anotheranon January 19, 2011 at 7:22 pm
Sorry, can’t help it, but this post just had me cracking up.
Wow January 19, 2011 at 7:24 pm
Just… wow!
eaopm3 January 19, 2011 at 7:27 pm
Ellen is baaaaaack…
AN January 20, 2011 at 2:41 am
Spelling of “androgenus” dead give away!! Ellen it is…


Read more: http://corporette.com/2011/01/19/dear-sir-the-problem-with-gender-neutral-names/#ixzz1s806mSMs

No comments:

Post a Comment