Saturday, January 7, 2012

almost total ZERO


Ellen says:
I would ALSO like to meet a good one who is NOT a alchoholic. FOOEY! Alan was an almost total ZERO, tho I did enjoy alot THINGS about the relationeship while it lasted.
  • Monday says:
    Ellen, you mentioned that you gave your DIGIT’S to two guys at a party over the holidays. I had assumed that they both called early the next morning to ask you out. Did you find out their salaries were inadequate?
    • Ellen says:
      No. I want a guy who does NOT just want to sleep with me. To many guys just want sex, not a relationshep. These guys did call but they did not want to get to know me slowly. I want a lawyer. FOOEY.


Read more: http://dev.corporette.com/2012/01/06/weekend-open-thread-115/#ixzz1s1z2A1qx

No comments:

Post a Comment