Wednesday, January 4, 2012

but this is an excepteion.

The following is my only evidence of ROSA, and most of my basis for believing Ellen is blond.
(UPDATE 4-15-12: The new image on this post, or as linked, is a brunette model! FOOEY! I am not including the picture of her because it would be misleading. It's also a different colorway than the original dress. Asos probably just sold out the original and uploaded a new version--featuring a model that does not look like Rosa.)



Ellen January 4, 2012 at 10:47 am
I LOVE it so much!
Also, its Rosa! The model could be my SISTER, Rosa! While she is much slimmer then me, we both have the SAME cheekbone’s and hair.
They say NOT to wear Horizonetal stripes if you want to look slim, but this is an excepteion. I am going to buy 2. One for me, and one for Rosa.
Ellen January 4, 2012 at 10:52 am
FOOEY! All they have is size 2 in stock! FOOEY!
Why is Kat recomending something that only has size 2′s availeble.
FOOEY!
I will only get 1 for Rosa. She is a size 2. I am a size 6. FOOEY!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/01/04/wednesdays-tps-report-darryl-midi-dress-in-stripe/#ixzz1qBGfxJP9

No comments:

Post a Comment