Thursday, January 5, 2012

the same as a 2 Karat ring


Unclear who this boyfriend is, as Alan was long gone by this date. Perhaps the alter-ego has an alter-life. 


Lourine January 5, 2012 at 2:31 pm
When I was younger, I had a “Day Planner”, but now I rely on my IPOD. It has everything I need and more.
My Boyfriend gave me the IPOD, and he won’t let me forget it. You would think that $299 was the same as a 2 Karat ring, but I keep telling him that’s its not and that is what I want. So far, he has not come up with the 2K ring. In fact the only ring he has ever left for me is the ring he leaves in the bathtub after he bathes.
anon January 5, 2012 at 8:45 pm
Hi, Ellen!
Yvonne January 7, 2012 at 3:35 pm
Well how long have you been asking about the 2Karat ring?? I am wondering what is up with these types of boyfriends these days.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/01/05/the-perfect-plannercalendar/#ixzz1snPccdMY

No comments:

Post a Comment