Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Am I at risk, Kat?

I appreciate this one because it seems to imply that Kat is, like, the administrator of the internet. What, is she going to pull Ellen's file on ZAPPOS and check to see if there's been any breach in her credit card info? And then get on the thread to let Ellen know what she found? 



Ellen January 18, 2012 at 10:48 am
I would use my first name, then my Initial, if I had one, then my last name. If you eventuaelly get MARRIED, then you can think if you have enough of a repuetation to KEEP your original name. If your man has an unusuesual name, like My Alan did, I would NOT switch. Make sense?
Now what about zappos? I bought shoes ON-LINE. Am I at risk, Kat?


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/01/18/wednesdays-tps-report-cap-sleeve-top/#ixzz1s7yvLoDH

No comments:

Post a Comment