Monday, December 6, 2010

Alan says that he wants to be a father


Ellen December 6, 2010 at 8:29 pm
I have pretty good coverage at my job with low premiums and co-pays, but Alan does not have good coverage where he is working, and which he is paying alot for not all that much. So I am hoping he will consider this and marry me already so that I can add him to MY health plan.
We are not yet ready for a baby, but Alan says that he wants to be a father, so I have to get ready for that, because once I am out on leave with the baby, I am NOT sure we can all stay covered. Does anyone know about this? If the person going out on maternity leave leaves, does the family keep the coverage? We should figure this out, but I figure that mabye one of you have gone through this.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2010/12/06/coffee-break-plush-tights/#ixzz1sbHgxCLt

No comments:

Post a Comment