Friday, June 24, 2011

Look what happened to Andrew Weener.


Ellen June 24, 2011 at 2:19 pm
You should go to B&H Foto Store in MIDTOWN. They were VERY helpful to my ex-BOYFRIEND, Alan, when he got a video camera.
They sold him a good one with a link to the COMPUTER, so that there is NO video tape, it is ALL digital. He took alot of pictures, but I insisted that he NOT take any of me. I am SO glad I made sure he took NO pictures of me, expecially since he became an alcholhic and is NOT now to be trusted.
If you go to B&H, tell them that you are just looking. I think they are reputable, b/c I went in and looked around and they did NOT want to take my picture for the wall.
Good luck, and make sure no one takes picutures of you. Look what happened to Andrew Weener.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2011/06/24/weekend-open-thread-90/#ixzz235Ir8zLG

No comments:

Post a Comment