Monday, November 7, 2011

even once we were PRE-engaged.

Thanks, Herbie.



Ellen November 7, 2011 at 9:41 am
I HAVE to admit that this is beautiful, includeing the color (blue), but who can afford the $3990?
We are all working girls, and I do NOT know about you, but I do NOT have a sugar-daddy — even when I had Alan, he would not Ever spring for anything over $200 for me, even once we were PRE-engaged.
The manageing partner would also be nuzzling around me since this blazer does not cover my rear at all. I do NOT want him doing that, either, so I cannot recomend my father buy me this blazer. Fooey!
Anon November 7, 2011 at 2:11 pm
Really want to award LL points to Ellen for the use of “nuzzling” but not sure if LL herself would approve…
Little Lurker November 7, 2011 at 5:22 pm
She does!!!
not ellen November 7, 2011 at 9:53 pm
Ellen, what sort of working girl are you exactly?
Herbie November 9, 2011 at 7:17 pm
Ellen – Your father should NOT be buying you clothes. You are a WORKING GIRL, and one day you might be a manageing partner yourself! I DON’T think you need a MAN to buy you things! Fooey!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2011/11/07/splurge-mondays-tps-report-2/#ixzz1sX1MHXnx

No comments:

Post a Comment