Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I am geting calls from Alan’s mother!


Ellen November 22, 2011 at 11:30 am
Well at least you Do NOT have to cook, like me! I thank you for pointeing me to BUTTERBALL tureky site, I am going to make a great bird they said!
Now I am geting calls from Alan’s mother! She wants me to call Alan b/c he is evedently NOT planing on coming home and she wants ME to invite Him to my families’ thanksgiving? Can you imagine after he getting drunk on ME?
The next thing you know, I will have to go to the manageing partner’s house to help him with his kid’s and that would be awful, especially with the manageing partner’s bad tureky breathe! FOOEY!
mamabear November 22, 2011 at 11:59 am
Ellen, having at least one overley-drunk guest is part of the TRADITION!
If ALAN has no place to go for Thanksgiving, I think you should take him IN.
Good luck with your tureky.
AnonInfinity November 22, 2011 at 12:18 pm
Before you make your DECISHON, consider whether you would HAVE to take Alan to the manageing parnter’s house to WATCH his kids. That could be VERYE awkward.
Regardless of whether you CHOSE to invite Alan, please report BAKC to us.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2011/11/22/tuesdays-tps-report-sleeved-colorblock-dress/#ixzz1sGG4FQ7C

No comments:

Post a Comment