Wednesday, November 9, 2011

that someone with bunions wore before me?

Ellen qua Ellen has also mentioned Alexander McQueen shoes, particularly a collection done for LADY GAGA!!! (whom she apparently likes).


Here is also a re-visitation of the issue of contagious bunions. Ellen feared that bunions from MP's wife would somehow transfer to her as the new wearer if she accepted his offer of the shoes in lieu of the raise the asked for. 



Lourine November 9, 2011 at 1:21 pm
Plus, I would guess that used shoes smell (mine do).
Why would I pay any MONEY even for expensive shoes that someone with bunions wore before me?
I saw some great Alexander MacQueen’s at the Met last summer, and those would be worth buying, but NOT wearing.
If I wore any of those to work, all the men would think I was very loose and easy, and they would be all over me in a heart beat!
MissJackson November 10, 2011 at 10:17 am
Do you have a sister named Ellen, by chance?
1L-1 November 10, 2011 at 11:45 am
Was thinking the same thing! Sounds an awful lot like her…


Read more: http://corporette.com/2011/11/09/a-designer-auction-manolo-chanel-louboutin-vuitton-armani/#ixzz1s22xDBrU

No comments:

Post a Comment