Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What a strange person he is!

Presaging MP's rumageing through her gym bag.



Ellen November 22, 2011 at 3:17 pm
Me to. I would LOVE to be able to ride my bicycle to work.
I live only about 50 blocks from work, but the Manageing partner does NOT want to let anyone bring in anything like bicycles or roller blade’s into work. He said we do NOT have liabilities policies for bicycle use, so if we got hurt, the firm would have to PAY for us. The same for roller blade’s.
I want to remain healthy, so I go to the gym. The manageing partner always wants to know what I wear there, but I will NOT show him what I wear. He is stareing at me right now! What a strange person he is!
I would NOT ride except on the west side, so I could not get hurt.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2011/11/22/the-style-of-cycling/#ixzz1s1y297i0

No comments:

Post a Comment