Wednesday, November 9, 2011

he will need to get his heels and soewls replaced


Ellen November 9, 2011 at 4:22 pm
I LOVE Diane Van Ferstenburg, but I can NOT fit into any of the pants b/c the sizes are to small for me.
You have to be a BONE to fit into these pants, and the suits are also cut ONLY for someone who is alot more SVELTTE then I am.
It does not make it any easier that we are now approching the holidays, and I unfortunately am prone to packing on the holiday pounds.
The manageing partner is looking over here stareing ALL of the time, and he walks by my office door about 6 times every hour. I think he will need to get his heels and soewls replaced b/c of all of the walking. I just wish he would NOT be busy stareing all the time at me. It is CREEPY!
coco November 9, 2011 at 8:49 pm
soewls might be my favorite Ellen spelling ever


Read more: http://corporette.com/2011/11/09/suit-of-the-week-dvf/#ixzz1sbDkSXVk

No comments:

Post a Comment