Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine’s Day to the HIVE!!!

Here's what became of Ellen's plan to lock down a boyfreind by Valentine's Day. Linda offers very appropriate advice. Special thanks to Pam for the observation about CAPS execution. I've wondered about that as well. 



Ellen February 14, 2012 at 10:57 am
Still to expensive, but I like it alot!!!
Today I still do NOT have a boyfreind, and I am sad b/c I have tried, but all the “boys” just want to be boys and do NOT want a relationeship.
I want to get MARRIED eventueally, but these boys just want to have sex. FOOEY on that!
At least Alan cared alot when he was SOBER, but he perfered the bottle to me, so FOOEY on him too.
Happy Valentine’s Day to the HIVE!!! I hope you will have better luck then me today!
Pam February 14, 2012 at 1:01 pm
I preferred when Ellen’s use of emphasis made no sense. Lately, I’ve noticed the use of all-caps is just too … not normal … acceptable, I guess, is the word I am looking for.
Two Questions February 14, 2012 at 1:52 pm
Oddly, I have started to use some of her capitalizations in my personal writing…
anon February 14, 2012 at 3:14 pm
Can someone please explain Ellen to me? Please. (This is an actual question).
AnonInfinity February 14, 2012 at 3:22 pm
She (?) is a troll on many sites. She cannot spell and puts emphasis on strange words (usually). The manageing partner stares at her all the time, and she hates him because he has bad breathe. She and Allen were dating for a long time but recently broke up due to his alcoholism (though there was a possible rekindling over Christmas?)
I think that some posters now post as Ellen because the style changes from time to time.
Linda February 14, 2012 at 1:37 pm
Don’t worry, there will be a MAN for you. You must make yourself available, but not too available to the men. Once the men realize they can get the milk for free, they won’t buy the cow. So be a little judicious in giving of yourself, and stay away from alcoholics who just want to have sex and run.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/02/14/tuesdays-tps-report/#ixzz1rvBIektB

No comments:

Post a Comment