Friday, February 24, 2012

laterealed in from a clearkship.


Ellen February 24, 2012 at 4:08 pm
Me too, but too expensive for me!
I have a RANT that I want the hive to opine on:
I am now in my Fifth Year as an Associate, and my saleary is the same as a third year associate that laterealed in from a clearkship.
She worked for a federal judge, so that was good, but should NOT I get more because I have 2 years MORE experence then she does?
I think the manageing partner is trying to make me look bad just b/c I do a little less litigeation then she does. I prepare all the EBT’s and even take some and she goes into court b/c she knows some of the judge’s.
What do you all think about the salary disreepencey? Who can I rant to if not to the hive?
Thank you!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/02/24/weekend-open-thread-121/#ixzz1rvG7gL5S

No comments:

Post a Comment