Wednesday, February 29, 2012

HOPE I do NOT get to be a size 12


Ellen February 29, 2012 at 4:32 pm
I do NOT think this suit is PINK. It realley is more like MAGNENTA.
My mother has a suit like this so mabye when I am her age I can wear it, but she is a size 12 and I am only a size 6. I HOPE I do NOT get to be a size 12 when I am her age, or I NEVER will find a guy to MARRY me. FOOEY!
TCFKAG February 29, 2012 at 5:07 pm
Ellen, the KEY is to find a guy to marry you FIRST and then you can PORK UP real GOOD.
Of course, I was a size 12 on my wedding day, so what do I know. :-)
Monday February 29, 2012 at 5:40 pm
Ellen often comments that a certain item posted here is too small for her even when it is AVAILABEL up to a size 12 or 14. Not that you were going to waste time taking offense from her!
TCFKAG February 29, 2012 at 5:42 pm
Oh, I wasn’t taking offense. I’ve been a size 6, its very unhealthy for me! :-)
I mostly like tweaking imaginary troll’s nose a little. Also I feel bad when no one responds to her. She tries so hard to annoy us…and we never jump to the bait. haha.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/02/29/suit-of-the-week-talbots-2/#ixzz1s2F6PVOC

No comments:

Post a Comment