Wednesday, March 21, 2012

HE has to PRE-APPROOVE the clotheing that I select.


Ellen March 21, 2012 at 2:39 pm
But it is WORTH it. Brook’s brothers has VERY CLASSEICAL Lines that make us look alot thinner, so why NOT I say.
The manageing partner told me he would pay up to the lesser of $350 or 20% that I spend to UPGRADE my wardrobe this year, but HE has to PRE-APPROOVE the clotheing that I select.
I first thought this was DUMB, but I spend alot, and $350 would be good. I just do NOT want him comeing to the store for fittings. FOOEY on that I told him.
I told him I would show him clotheing on the INTERNET and if he approved, I would then give him the copy of the bill and he would PAY me 20% up to $350 this year.
He is not all bad.
anon in DC March 21, 2012 at 3:57 pm
I’m not a lawyer but this doesn’t seem legal, or ethical…
TCFKAG March 21, 2012 at 4:00 pm
Why not? Why would it be different then a workplace that provided a uniform or clothes budget for its employees? (which btw, my dad’s does because its a union perk).
TCFKAG March 21, 2012 at 4:01 pm
Okay, the part about the manageing partner approving the clothes is a wee bit creepy, but not necessarily illegal or even unethical (as long as it isn’t used as a method of sexual harassment…which knowing this manageing partner I guess is questionable).
Godzilla March 21, 2012 at 4:09 pm
eLLEN, your manageing partner sounds like a DOOSH.
eek March 21, 2012 at 4:22 pm
I just spit out my Hawaiian Punch. PHOOOOOEY.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/03/21/suit-of-the-week-brooks-brothers-4/#ixzz1qAemA54V

No comments:

Post a Comment