Thursday, March 29, 2012

trying to hard to be cute!

I appreciate the styeleistic criticism going on here. But no opinion, myself. I will note that the increasing emphasis, in recent posts, on the manageing partner's bad breathe does seem unusually responsive to reader comments--namely, Kanye East's frequent mention of this particular issue.




Ellen March 28, 2012 at 4:30 pm
Me too, but it is a little to Easter’y for me!!!!
MOROVER, I think I would look just like the EASTER bunny weareing this suit, and the manageing partner WOULD objectify me by saying that I am trying to hard to be cute!
So THEREFORE, I will stick to gray and black and tan suits, so that he can NOT start thinking of me as his cute little play pet! Fooey on him and his bad breathe.
TCFKAG March 28, 2012 at 5:25 pm
The manageing partner objectifies the Easter Bunny? Does that mean he’s a furry? This is a whole new development in his character, how exciting!
Plan B March 28, 2012 at 9:47 pm
This made my day.
Godzilla March 28, 2012 at 5:45 pm
I don’t like this Ellen. Not enough deviant spelling and too much appropriate capslock. Try again later.
LadyGotham March 28, 2012 at 6:22 pm
Agreed. Clearly not the original Ellen.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/03/28/suit-of-the-week-nine-west/#ixzz1qTZkBf6x

No comments:

Post a Comment