Friday, March 30, 2012

I got the last laff

To my knowledge, this is the first information we've gotten about Alan's appearance. As to news, it looks like LARRY was a nonstarter. 



Ellen March 30, 2012 at 5:17 pm
Alan also had a very FAT neck (to go with his FAT head). When we were dateing, his neck would get the PILLOWs all sweaty and dirty.
I told him that he HAD to wash his head and FAT NECK before he could Lie down on my bed OR on my couch. He got very angry, b/c I said his neck was fat. It also got very RED in the summer, b/c he has red hair and is fair skined.
So he covered his NECK in the summer with a towel, and I told him he looked like a FAT Jack La Layne. He then wanted to sleep with me, and I said NO. FOOEY on him. I got the last laff, and now I am looking for a NEW boyfriend. FOOEY on ALAN!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/03/30/weekend-open-thread-126/#ixzz1qeLrMN7E

No comments:

Post a Comment