Sunday, March 25, 2012

"I feel like someone should be compiling a book of these for posterity…"

Welcome. Starting this blog is one of those things one does because one keeps wishing someone else would do it.

The Pages linked at right represent my collection, thus far, of known information about Ellen. Future posts will be dedicated to reporting/commenting on key statements from our girl. The main source is Corporette.com, because that is where ELLEN graces us most often. However, I am Google-alerted to any other site where Ellen posts under her full name, and try to catch others where she uses only her first name as well. I have found in the past that Ellen's comments on blogs other than Corporette tend to be styleistically similar but somewhat different in content (often funnier but less substantive).

I also hope to use this blog to reflect on why (the hell?!) Ellen speaks to me, and to solicit COMENTS from any other ELLENWatchers!

No comments:

Post a Comment