Friday, March 9, 2012

until I get a REAL comitment leeding to MARRAGE!

The first mention of Ellen's best (known) romantic prospect to date, LARRY. 


Ellen March 9, 2012 at 3:32 pm
I wanted to be the FIRST to say I am back from doing my EBT’s and wanted to make sure every one knows I was NOT at the manageing partner for sneezeing on me. I did NOT have the flu, but do NOT like it when he shine’s his head with his dirty hankercheef!
I met a new guy, Larry, and he seem’s nice, but I am NOT going to let him get any where until AFTER I am sure he is sincere. That is what hapened with Alan. FOOEY on him.
Anonymous March 9, 2012 at 6:41 pm
Finally!!!!! Do NOT blOw this one Ellen.
Lyssa March 10, 2012 at 9:24 am
Or do, if she wants him to stick around. Hehe.
Valerie March 11, 2012 at 1:57 pm
Pftooey! You do want to start giving any guy on the street BJs on demand. Best to wait until after you get the ring to do that.
karenpadi March 9, 2012 at 7:58 pm
Ellen, I dated a “Larry” a few months back, I hope it isn’t the same one. We might have to FIGHT over him.
Ellen March 9, 2012 at 8:05 pm
I hope NOT! NO man is worth Fighting for my dad says.
My Larry (and btw, I have NOT done anything sexuel with him –FOOEY!) is has a JD degree FROM Fordam University. He has a job also.
I agreed with my FATHER that I will not sacrefice my BODY for ANY man until I get a REAL comitment leeding to MARRAGE! Not like ALAN. Fooey on Alan.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/03/09/weekend-open-thread-123/#ixzz1qEd2kaxU

No comments:

Post a Comment