Monday, December 20, 2010

Alan was trying to get rid of my shoes.


Ellen December 20, 2010 at 1:40 pm
Clark’s are great!!!! My dad had a pair of Clark’s Wallabee’s and he swore by them. Now I have a pair of black ankle boots and they are great. Also their not to expensive either. I found out Alan was trying to get rid of my shoes. Thanks for stopping him. He is so cute, but my shoes are very important to me.
Eponine December 20, 2010 at 2:53 pm
Oh God, it’s back. Damn it. I thought it’d go away after slipping up last week.
Ru December 20, 2010 at 3:03 pm
LOL, this is priceless. Ellen and Alan are just *precious*.
Anano December 20, 2010 at 3:22 pm
Wait – what happened last week? I must have missed it.
Ru December 20, 2010 at 3:28 pm
I think it was on the weekend thread where “Ellen” signed off at the end of its post as “Alan”. Much hilarity ensued.
Ru December 20, 2010 at 3:30 pm
Oh and someone found the same troll with the same exact style of posting on another website.
Eponine December 20, 2010 at 8:20 pm
Not just another website, but an NYT article linked to in the comments on Corporette, and the troll’s comment there was signed as Alan. It was pretty evident that Alan is a creepy guy who assumes the identity of his imaginary girlfriend, Ellen, and gets his jollies posting here. Hopefully he will go away.
Samantha December 20, 2010 at 9:10 pm
Or maybe neither Alan nor Ellen, but someone with the initials LN.
:)
2L NYC December 21, 2010 at 12:59 am
Really brilliant trolling effort. I applaud your convictions, sir.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2010/12/20/the-hunt-comfortable-ankle-boots/#ixzz1sbJCDqvN

No comments:

Post a Comment