Thursday, December 23, 2010

he would be getting cheap gifts from CVS.


Ellen December 23, 2010 at 1:17 pm
When I was in college, 3 guys all gave me jewelery and I was not even sleeping with any one of them. It was strictley casual. So you should NOT feel guilty if you take his gift because HE obviousely likes you alot. If he didn’t he would be getting cheap gifts from CVS.
My sister did not even get a gift from her boyfriend and they WERE sleeping together. Go figure.
Be gratful that your b/f thinks enough of you to get you something decent. And if your still together at Valentine’s day, you can give him something special. Use your imagination. I do and when I do, my Alan loves it.
Anon December 23, 2010 at 1:33 pm
So, your sister was sleeping with her boyfriend and didn’t even get a GIFT? That probably means she will NEVER get a RING from him.
:)
AD December 23, 2010 at 1:37 pm
Phooey! No RING?
Preggo Angie December 23, 2010 at 2:13 pm
Sad confession: I actually used the word “phooey” this morning when I realized I didn’t wash the sweater I wanted to wear! I think it’s a combo of it circling around my head lately and me trying to clean up my language as Kiddo #1 is picking up more and more words.
K December 23, 2010 at 1:43 pm
I hope it was GOOD jewelry, not CHEAP stuff.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2010/12/23/bargain-thursdays-tps-report-cable-knit-cardigan/#ixzz1sGGlaneC

No comments:

Post a Comment