Friday, December 30, 2011

I had to get the building SUPER to eviect him.

This was in response to a commenter discussing a domestic violence issue. I agree that it shows poor taste.



Ellen December 30, 2011 at 3:44 pm
When I told ALAN to leave, he was DRUNK, and I had to get the building SUPER to eviect him. That is NOT the same as the police but it was embarasing to me b/c my whole building heard him when the SUPER ejected him.
Anon December 30, 2011 at 5:51 pm
Ellen or fake Ellen, it’s one thing to post things like this in certain topics but entirely inappropriate to do so in threads dealing with serious sensitive issues. I know some people are tired of your shtick, but if you are going to continue doing it at least be respectful.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2011/12/30/more-sales-sephora-asos-ann-taylor-cusp-tory-burch-and-more/#ixzz1sG7Jx7fE

No comments:

Post a Comment