Monday, December 12, 2011

You have what ALAN’s mother has–


Ellen December 12, 2011 at 5:04 pm
You have what ALAN’s mother has– Seasonal Affective’s Disorder.
I am NOT a doctor, but I think you need to take alot of vitamin D if you can get it from the store, it is SOLD OTC, so you do NOT need a SCRIPT. Sitting by a sunlamp helps but you really should ask your GP about vitamin D.
Look it up and you will see for yourselves.
Anonymous December 12, 2011 at 7:47 pm
I can’t BELEIVE I am going to agree with Ellen, but Vitamin D supplaments have made ALL the difference for me. And it is great that I do NOT need to see a doctor to get the pills, because my manageing partner HATES when I have to leave to go to a doctor’s appointement.
Nonny December 12, 2011 at 8:46 pm
@ Anonymous: love. :-)


Read more: http://corporette.com/2011/12/12/coffee-break-pop-color-snake-print-belt/#ixzz1qAdkzAgD

No comments:

Post a Comment