Friday, December 2, 2011

a MBA degree by the INTERNET

This is one of few disclosures regarding Ellen's potential aspirations for her professional future. It also illustrates her growing affection for Corporette standard terms such as "Threadjack." She also has taken to calling her friends "the HIVE."



Ellen December 2, 2011 at 3:33 pm
I have a THREAD-JACK!
Does any body know if I can get a MBA degree by the INTERNET? I do NOT want to go to classes, and think if I could get a MBA degree on LINE, then it would be easier. I do NOT like math. FOOEY!
Who has done this and what do you sugest?
Thanks alot for your help, corporetes!!!!
Anon December 2, 2011 at 4:00 pm
You may be able to, but why would you want to? One of the main benefits of an MBA is the network you develop during the program. For an online course, you won’t be interacting with other students or instructors, so you’ll really be missing out on one of the key reasons for doing one.
GRA December 2, 2011 at 4:14 pm
Anon … You do realize this post was written by ELLEN?
Kelly December 2, 2011 at 4:53 pm
ELLEN, you should do the degree online, because then you can have a MAN do the math part for you, and no one will be the wise. Everyone knows that BOYS are better at math.
mamabear December 2, 2011 at 6:13 pm
RAELLY? I helped my HUSBAND do the math for his on LINE program!! I think we are the opposeits of what you say.
His on line MBA is worth exactly ZEROE in this economy so FOOEY on that!!!!
eek December 2, 2011 at 5:15 pm
But, if she does an on-campus MBA, she could date her professors and fellow students and get MARRIED. Ellen, I think you should FLIRT with your professors and wear suggestive clothing so that you don’t have to do the math. You would definitely get an A in being PRETTY.
Go away, Ellen December 2, 2011 at 7:20 pm
Go away, Ellen.
meme December 2, 2011 at 7:33 pm
I second this. Not funny any more. Too predictable.
down with ELLEN December 3, 2011 at 1:50 am
Yes, the original “Ellen” was funny, in a sick, annoying sort of way. This is a poor replacement and repititiously boring.
Bee December 2, 2011 at 8:06 pm
In case anyone actually does want to know, yes, you can. ( I’m about halfway through, but put that project on hold because of other responsibilities.) My program requires lots of on-line discussion, so there is interaction. The math is not easy. I don’t need the degree or the networking, just wanted the challenge.
But can ELLEN get an MBA by the internet? I doubt it.
Unsub December 3, 2011 at 12:11 am
I’m kinda surprised that Ellen can spell MBA. I’m bored with Ellen, whoever he is.
Wing Lee December 3, 2011 at 3:48 pm
I agree. I have MBA from University and will get new degree soon. Thank you for comments.
EM December 3, 2011 at 1:19 am
Hey, anything advertised on Facebook has to be good, right?!?


Read more: http://corporette.com/2011/12/02/weekend-open-thread-110/#ixzz1qKtEfHCd

No comments:

Post a Comment