Thursday, December 15, 2011

NOT exactly SIX PACK JOES when they take there shirt’s off.


Ellen December 15, 2011 at 6:51 pm
I agree. I am not to skinny, and this time of year have to wear alot of clothing to stay warm.
So OF COURSE I look hefteier then I want to be, but the guys are NOT exactly SIX PACK JOES when they take there shirt’s off.
So just be yourselfs and don’t worry. Wait before sex, and By the time you decide to have sex, you should not worry what you look like b/c he is also a mess and very anxious to have sex with anything at all.
In search of Bunkster's Bark December 16, 2011 at 12:02 am
This is enuff to make me think about feeding ELLEN again.
Monday December 16, 2011 at 10:47 am
SIX PACK JOES. This is a fabulous riff on Sarah Palin.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2011/12/15/coffee-break-meghan-scarf/#ixzz1qADryBZH

No comments:

Post a Comment