Tuesday, December 27, 2011

just get PEOPLE magazine.

I'm including the comment that inspired her this time simply because it reflects the gulf between real commenters' reading level and that of Ellen.



AnonInfinity December 27, 2011 at 11:24 am
Does anyone here subscribe to the Harvard Business Review?
The online version is $20 more than the print version. Does anyone know what the “online only” content is and whether it’s worth the extra?
Ellen December 27, 2011 at 11:35 am
Alan had a supscription to this magazine, and I NEVER looked at it, so I would VOTE that it is NOT worth it. FOOEY!
Mabye if you get it ONLINE, you can access it from an IPHONE, then it would be better, b/c you would not have to wait for it to come in the MAIL.
Otherwise, I say just get PEOPLE magazine. I will read that.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2011/12/26/another-10-sales-to-check-out/#ixzz1sG8Uq3X0

No comments:

Post a Comment