Wednesday, April 25, 2012

b/c it does NOT show any cleaveage,

Thanks, TCFKAG. Let's note that this is Frances' first foray into full Ellen formatting. Personally, I like continuity of name, but we'll take what we can get.


The repetitiveness in content is also familiar.


Frances is currently in a relationship, it seems. Is Ellen keeping something (someone) from us? 





Frances April 25, 2012 at 9:43 am
I do NOT like peep toe shoes, b/c men like to look at my toes (they are very cute, they say), but they are thinking of toe cleaveage, which then leads to think and LOOK at my cleaveage, and that is NOT for them to look at. It is only for my boyfriend to look at, not men off the street.
I like this DRESS alot b/c it does NOT show any cleaveage, and that is good, b/c men like to look at my cleaveage and think of my boobies, and I do NOT like that.
TCFKAG April 25, 2012 at 9:52 am
Oh hai Ellen dear. How YOU doing?
Kady April 25, 2012 at 10:11 am
Isn’t Frances Ellen’s sister?

I love it--additional alter-ego Laura chimes in to defend the original:


Laura April 25, 2012 at 11:48 am
I think so, but Ellen is the prettier one I think!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/04/25/wednesdays-tps-report-petal-abstract-knit-dress/#ixzz1t4NMAgEC

No comments:

Post a Comment