Thursday, April 26, 2012

capeable of takeing care of Myself.

This one really doesn't call for any comment at all. Wonderful synthesis straight from the source.


I note that "subsidize" is misspelled just a bit differently every time she uses it. 



Ellen April 25, 2012 at 10:31 pm
This is pretty, but much to tight in the SEAT for me. My father is NOW getting on my case for eating to much over the holiday’s and he said I have a caboosse that could stop a fire truck. Thanks alot dad, but I am ONLY a size 6. FOOEY on him.
He is spoiled b/c I told him about the MANAGEING partner and the clotheing allowance and now he wants to have a voice in this also, b/c he helps to subsedeize my rent.
There are to many men in my life that want to CONTROL me. I say FOOEY to them. I am a big girl now capeable of takeing care of Myself. Not even Alan was smart enough for me.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/04/25/suit-of-the-week-armani-collezioni-3/#ixzz1t9k6vLTi

No comments:

Post a Comment