Monday, April 9, 2012

"how I’ve pictured Ellen looking…"

This is the first time I have seen a fellow reader speculating about Ellen's appearance. I applaud it and wish I was there to ask for more details: 





michelle April 9, 2012 at 1:18 pm
this photo is sort of how I’ve pictured Ellen looking…


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/04/09/splurge-mondays-tps-report-floral-print-single-breasted-jacket/#ixzz1raHlX8H3



what about this photo says Ellen to you, Michelle? Is it the model or the clothing, or both? I suppose we can't tell from this shot whether she is wearing a scrunchie...

(Update, 4-10: I don't like this tumblr in its spirit or its letter, but I should note that stfucorporette has its own take on what Ellen looks like.)


And for good measure, SHE HERSELF weighed in with a minor as well.





Ellen April 9, 2012 at 10:37 am
I like it but NOT the red under the arms…it REMINDS me of when I have to much excercize and am SWEATING. FOOEY!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/04/09/splurge-mondays-tps-report-floral-print-single-breasted-jacket/#ixzz1raHrrOiz


No comments:

Post a Comment