Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I have to agree with ELLEN

Frances is Ellen's fangirl, first revealed over this past weekend thread. However, the nonsequitur here, as well as of course the spelling and caps, suggest something is afoot. Stay tuned.

Ms. Basil E. Frankweiler April 24, 2012 at 9:32 am


I choked on my oatmeal when I saw the word bondage. Now that I’ve recovered from my near death experience, I really like the dress. Classic and covered with a little something extra. If I hadn’t just spent $2,200 on Barbri, I would definitely get this.
Frances April 24, 2012 at 12:35 pm
Yes, it is very SEXIST. I have to agree with ELLEN that this subjeugates WOMEN! FOOEY

cfm April 24, 2012 at 2:16 pm

interesting frances, you agree with ellen. And yet Ellen hasn’t posted yet. Because her name always gets stuck in moderation. And if you agree with Ellen but her opinion on the subject is currently in moderation and not yet published, means that you in fact, are ellen! Aren’t you Ellen! (picture me saying this doing my best Tom Cruise few good men impression)
ELLENWatch April 24, 2012 at 3:35 pm
I’m on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment