Monday, April 2, 2012

Now I have to come in w/o pants?

Thanks, Bella.



Ellen April 2, 2012 at 10:18 am
OMG! How could I come in to work with the MANAGEING partner???? He is so busy STAREING at me already? Now I have to come in w/o pants?
FOOEY! And it’s is to expensive just for the jacket! $535? No way!!!!!
Bella April 3, 2012 at 5:43 pm
That’s one of the perks of not wearing pants; more room in your budget for the jacket.
This also shows the intentionality of the outfit. It’s a great statement to come in looking like you can certainly afford to be fully dressed, but choosing to go without pants.
This says “I am so busy, I don’t get up from my desk.” “I’m so important, EVERYONE comes to me for meetings.” “I add so much value, no one dares to comment on lack of pants”. The purse is a reference to being chained to ones job, with golden chains = $$$$$$$.
That’s why everyone gets quiet when you step into the elevator. They are deeply impressed and humbled.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/04/02/splurge-mondays-tps-report-bailey-tweed-jacket/#ixzz1s9KsLH7E

No comments:

Post a Comment