Saturday, April 28, 2012

just aproved my getting a RED sun dress

EllenApril 27, 2012 at 3:25 pm
I recomend going to Lord & Taylor. They have alot of shoes, even big one’s like Size 11. And you should ASK for the coopon that get’s you 20% off.
You could also try Macys. They also have 20% off if you are an OUT of TOWNER. My dad make’s me use my licence, which still is DC. When that expire’s, I am going to have to list my NYC address and LOOSE the discount. FOOEY!
The manageing partner just aproved my getting a RED sun dress, even tho I can ONLY wear it on Caseual Friday’s the SUMMER. I got his aproval b/c I told HIM I would stay an extra hour If Icould wear this dress then go DIRECTLY to the HAMTON’s Bus w/o haveing to go home to change. I think that was PRETTY CLEVER of me! You should do that to, if you have a manageing partner that subsedeizes your clotheing like mine. YAY!!!!!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/04/27/weekend-open-thread-130/#ixzz1tNtoJtBw

No comments:

Post a Comment