Thursday, April 26, 2012

[Lourine's revenge]

Well, today's Coffee Break was rich.


First:


Ellen April 26, 2012 at 3:08 pm
I do NOT drive anymore since I moved into the CITY, but I had the same probelem when I drove my father’s SUV.
It maybe b/c of the pedals and your heels hitting the floor wrong. I never drove wearing my good shoe’s and you should NOT either.

Then Lourine, as did Laura yesterday, chimes in with comparative evaluation--along with several tributes from REAL readers elsewhere on the thread:

Shoe Destroyer no more April 26, 2012 at 4:47 pm
Thanks for the insight. I didn’t even think about driving as the culprit. I feel a little silly since even ELLEN knew what I was doing wrong! FOOEY!
KLG April 26, 2012 at 4:57 pm
+1 :)
qwerty April 26, 2012 at 5:07 pm
ellen has more wisdom than all of us combined
Lourine April 26, 2012 at 5:22 pm
She still is not as cute as me, even tho she has a JD degree and a paycheck.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/04/26/coffee-break-candy-tri-zip-satchel/#ixzz1tBpSGBXW

No comments:

Post a Comment