Monday, April 30, 2012

I forgot and got my hair done.

Usually the formulation is "I would LIKE." In all other respects, though, this is classic.

Real NYC lawyers, any insight about this CLE at NYU over the weekend? Could MP's character actually be inspired by a real person who was on the program?

EllenApril 30, 2012 at 2:25 pm
I would like a purple wedge WITHOUT a peep toe for the summer. I do NOT like to have my toes exposed in the City, b/c there are a lot of VERY dirty puddel’s to step thru.
Kat moderated me out this morning, and I am still worreid b/c the manageing partner is still mad b/c I forgot all about his CLE at NYU this weekend. He invited me to go but I forgot and got my hair done. He called but I did NOT get his message; then I went and got shoes at Lord and Taylor. He is mad I think b/c he wanted to show me off to his law school freinds.
I do NOT like to be in the dog house, but he realy is MAD this time! Help!
GodzillaApril 30, 2012 at 4:00 pm
Ellen, don’t you know it’s PUDDELS, NOT PUDDEL’S???? You must starte to pay more ATTENSHUN.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/04/30/the-hunt-purple-pumps/#ixzz1tZE5AZSD

No comments:

Post a Comment