Friday, April 20, 2012

a foot masage after work

Hmmm. "Original," "exciting," and "informative" are not often words we see used to describe Ellen. These comments are, er, intriguing. Both, I will also note, mis-misspell "manageing." 



Ellen April 20, 2012 at 4:08 pm
I like the peep toe and the cork….it should be VERY springey! But I would NOT wear the yellow to work, b/c the manageing partner likes to stare at me, and this would give him another EXCUSE to look at my feet.
A year ago, he aksed me if I wanted a foot masage after work, but I said NO THANK YOU. He has NOT aksed since. FOOEY on that! I do NOT want his hands any where on my body! DOUBLE FOOEY! I never even liked ALAN to touch me on my feet!
Helene Burke April 22, 2012 at 12:14 am
I love ELLEN! She is so original and exciting! And her relationship with the managing partner is very informative. I suggest, however, that she not lead him on, by letting him get away with saying / doing silly things. Ellen, you must always stand up for what you believe is right! Keep up the good work, Ellen, we love you!
Frances April 22, 2012 at 12:44 pm
Fully agree! Go Ellen! Boo Alan!! Boo Managing Partner! FOOEY!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/04/20/weekend-open-thread-129/#ixzz1sofOH6el
 

No comments:

Post a Comment