Saturday, April 7, 2012

rumageing through my gym bag at work.


Ellen April 7, 2012 at 1:31 pm
I watched the NEW STARZ series!!! YAY!!!!! Its’ all about MIAMI beach and the criminal peeple back in the 1960′s. Kind of like a MAD MAN for Miami!!!!! Very sexy!!!!! I recomend it!
I want to know if anyone knows what I should do b/c I found the manageing partner rumageing through my gym bag at work.
I do NOT know why he was rumageing in there, but think it is b/c I have my shorts and leggeings in there. He should NOT be doing that but I do NOT want to loose my job b/c of me complaineing to him or someone else. FOOEY!
Should I confront him or tell him to stop doing that? I am going to my family’s house, but will STILL have access through my I-phone. Happy holiday’s to all!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/04/06/weekend-open-thread-127/#ixzz1rOJLeg2f

No comments:

Post a Comment