Monday, April 16, 2012

finding out from a CELL # where a guy work’s?

I'm very fond of this one. I'll be checking back to see if anyone decided to play.

Ellen April 16, 2012 at 10:00 am


$455 for a blazer? It is to MUCH for me! And the manageing partner would NEVER subsideseze it, even if I liked it!
I met another GUY this weekend, walking on 2nd Avenue. He wants to date me! But I am not sure b/c he would NOT tell me where he works. I got his CELL #. Is their a way of finding out from a CELL # where a guy work’s? I do NOT think so, but want to get the HIVE’s opinion.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/04/16/splurge-mondays-tps-report-amil-habitat-round-collar-blazer/#ixzz1sDSK4UkQ

Update: Fascinatingly, long-time, entirely subdued commenter Blonde Lawyer chimes in with advice intended either for Ellen-as-real-person, or other real-person readers who might want to know how to do this: (Let's see if Ellen gets back to us with any findings...)

Blonde Lawyer April 16, 2012 at 11:18 am

I know we shouldn’t fee the trolls but I’ll bite on this one -
You can put a phone number into “spy dialer” (google it) and it will play the person’s voice mail recording without making a record of a missed call. So, if he uses his cell for work, you might hear a recording that says “you have reached special agent mystery man, please leave a message.” If it is a personal cell, you are probably out of luck, unless he posts it on his facebook, linked in, or work profile. If that is the case, just google the number and you may find his name.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment